Insurance Claims Processing is a service QSIDental EDI provides its dental clients, allowing you to outsource all of your insurance claims submissions, thus relieving you of the hassle of having to print and mail claims yourself. QSI's direct connectivity to major insurance carriers and partnerships with some of the leading clearinghouses in the country allows you to submit all of your claims and encounters through QSIDental EDI (formerly QUIC) Network. This service offers a more accurate, efficient, and cost-effective means to submit your office's insurance claims and pre-authorizations.
Why submit claims through the QSIDental EDI?
- Speeds processing and payment of claims
- Saves valuable staff time and effort
- Advances your practice toward a "paperless" office
- Saves on postage, paper, and processing costs
- Improves cash flow with higher collections and shorter A/R turnaround
- Decreases submittal errors and re-submissions
How do you get started?
Contact QSIDental’s EDI for pricing and enrollment information at 800-888-7955. Implementation, including installation and setup, normally takes 2-3 weeks. QSIDental also provides at no cost to you two training sessions as a part of the implementation process. After enrollment forms are received, a QSIDental representative will contact you to discuss the installation process and to schedule your training sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I receive faster payment on electronic claims?
Yes! Electronic claims are normally paid much faster than claims submitted on paper. The difference could vary from a few days to a few weeks.
2. Can I submit claims electronically with an x-ray attached?
Insurance companies receive many claims with unnecessary attachments. And for those claims where attachments are required, QSIDental EDI offers a service to submit attachments electronically. In fact, some carriers say that, for every ten attachments received, only one is needed. Many insurance carriers allow providers to submit claims electronically, and they will request documentation only if necessary. You’ll find that most electronic claims with x-rays take less time to process than paper claims with x-rays. Insurance companies have streamlined the process of matching up received documentation with previously submitted electronic claims, thus expediting your claim faster than paper claims. Your QSIDental EDI representative can help you set up your claims so that you are maximizing your electronic claims submissions.
3. How do I know which insurance companies will accept my claims electronically?
You will be provided with a list of all insurance companies that accept claims electronically from QSI. For those that don’t, QSI can print and mail them for you.
4. Is there a cost for implementation?
No, there is no cost for implementation, training, or support.
5. Once I sign up, how long does it take to start processing claims through the QUIC Network?
Implementation normally takes 2-3 weeks.
6. How do I know that my claims were received and processed by QSIDental EDI?
A report is available anytime QSI processes any claims for you. This log will contain a list of all claims that are processed on a certain day.