NewTom Imaging NEW!
Choose QSIDental and Biolase as your dental imaging technology partner
NewTom imaging in 2D and 3D imaging is now available from our partner Biolase, a globally trusted name in dental imaging.
Why choose imaging technology from QSIDental?
The NewTom offering from QSIDental offers a one-stop shop for imaging and practice management. Plus it’s an integrated imaging solution using the industry-leading Apteryx interface.
The hybrid modality of digital imagery, digital panoramic, digital cephlometric and CV/CT all in one unit is perfect for growing practices. NewTom provides 2D technology that is upgradeable to 3D as needs and demand increase.
NewTom VG3: First in cone beam, accurate in results
Grow your NewTom system as your practice grows.
The all-new VG3, a modular hybrid 2D/3D system, can start as a digital 2D panoramic X-ray system, perfect for replacing a traditional film-based panoramic unit. Later, at any time, upgrade to add a cephalometric sensor system, and/or 3D cone-beam-computed-tomography (CBCT).
- Large FOV includes entire mandible and maxilla for a complete diagnosis
- New generation of NNT Software for all types of image reconstructions and analyses
- A dedicated digital system provides a full range of information
- Greater patient comfort for better treatment acceptance
- Margin of error reduced from its precise 1:1 scale and a 16-bit grey scale
- SafeBeam™ Technology adjusts the radiation dosage for patient safety
- Simple upgradability to 3D and Ceph gives added value
NewTom VG1: True medical-grade imaging with a fraction of the cost and radiation exposure
- Medical-grade rotating anode
- Up to 50% higher image resolution
- Up to 50% smaller slice thickness
- Adjustable field of view (FOV)
- Fast image reconstruction
- SafeBeam™ technology reduces radiation dose
- Less than 4 seconds of total exposure
- Open-environment for patient comfort
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small footprint
Ease of Use
- Standard DICOM compatible with 3rd party applications
- Viewer and sharing application included
How do you get started?
Call today to learn more about our special offers on NewTom technology. Contact us or call 800-855-7955 to speak with a representative.
NewTom is a trademark of Biolase, Inc.